Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
MPeS. Powered by Blogger.

Hello Is This Thing On?

Where to start? Insomnia. That's a good place. I have suffered with this affliction since mid 2005. It comes and goes, and tonight it hit like a ton of bricks. So, as I lay here in my bed surfing internet oddities on my iPad, I came across a link in my bookmarks that I realize I have never explored. This particular link happens to be my brother's blog "Trapped in the City Life". I clicked the link and found myself enthralled for over an hour and taken back in time over the past two years. Although, I have never even considered writing a blog, I have decided to give it a shot. My life has been filled with trials and tribulations over the past several years, and I believe I should have made some effort to document these things if for no one else, then for my own sanity. So, as I start this new adventure of chronicling my existence, all I can say where the hell do I go from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment